Welcome to Cambodia trivia! Cambodia is a country in the Southeast Asian region located between Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam. With a rich and ancient culture, Cambodia is home to many incredible sites and attractions like the ancient city of Angkor and the stunning beaches of Sihanoukville. Additionally, Cambodia is home to the stunning Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world. Cambodian cuisine is a delicious blend of local dishes and flavors from neighboring countries. With a vibrant culture and friendly people, Cambodia is one destination you won't want to miss! So, get ready to test your knowledge of Cambodia as you explore its beauty and culture.
1) What is the capital city of Cambodia?
2) What is the official language of Cambodia?
3) What is Cambodia's currency?
4) What river forms the border between Cambodia and Thailand?
5) What is the most popular sport in Cambodia?
6) How many provinces does Cambodia have?
7) What are the colors of Cambodia's flag?
8) Which of the following is an essential element in Cambodian cuisine?
9) What is the major religion in Cambodia?
10) What type of government is in Cambodia?
11) How many World Heritage Sites are in Cambodia?
12) What type of climate does Cambodia have?
13) What is the highest mountain peak in Cambodia?
14) What is the national animal of Cambodia?
15) What is the most typical form of transportation in Cambodia?
16) What was the name of Cambodia's former monarch?
17) How did Cambodia gain independence from France?
18) Who is the current prime minister of Cambodia?
19) What is the name of the main international airport serving Cambodia?
20) What is the main export of Cambodia?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.