Carom Billiards is a classic game of skill, speed and strategy, dating back to the 16th century. Popular in Europe and the United States, Carom Billiards is an action-packed team sport that requires accuracy, precision and finesse. It is played on a pocketless table, with players striking the white cue ball against the two other balls, attempting to carom the balls into one of four designated pockets. With the ability to vary the speed and action of the ball, Carom Billiards requires a keen sense of control and planning to be successful. The objective of the game is to score points by caroming your balls into the pockets, an endeavor that takes practice, and strategy to master. Whether you are playing with friends or competitively, Carom Billiards is sure to bring hours of fun, and plenty of challenge.
1) What is the standard size of a Carom Billiards table?
2) What is the standard weight of a Carom Billiards cue?
3) What are the dimensions of a Carom Billiards cue ball?
4) What is the purpose of the balkline in Carom Billiards?
5) What is the name of the game of Carom Billiards which involves two players?
6) What is the name of the game of Carom Billiards which involves three players?
7) What is the name of the game of Carom Billiards which involves four players?
8) What type of cloth is typically used to cover the surface of a Carom Billiards table?
9) How many balls are used in a game of Carom Billiards?
10) How many players can participate in a game of Carom Billiards?
11) What types of shots are typically used in Carom Billiards?
12) What is the maximum number of points a player can score on a single turn in Carom Billiards?
13) How many sides does a Carom Billiards table have?
14) What is the name of the pocketless game of Carom Billiards?
15) What is the name of the game of Carom Billiards which is played on a six-pocketed table?
16) What is the minimum number of cushions a Carom Billiards table should have?
17) What is the name of the game of Carom Billiards which is played with a cue ball and two object balls?
18) What type of material is used to construct the rails of a Carom Billiards table?
19) How many points are awarded for a successful shot in Carom Billiards?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.