Casablanca is one of the most iconic films of all time and has been embraced by generations of movie-goers around the world. The 1942 classic was directed by Michael Curtiz and starred Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in a story that has lived on as an enduring classic that continues to inspire new generations. Set in the exotic city of Casablanca, Morocco during World War II, the film follows a group of characters caught up in a battle to decide the fate of the world. Filled with heart-rending romance, intrigue, and unforgettable lines, this classic movie is sure to provide an unforgettable journey into a romantic past. Test your knowledge of this classic film with our Casablanca trivia!
1) What is the name of Casablanca's leading character?
2) What is the most famous line in the movie Casablanca?
3) Who directed Casablanca?
4) Who wrote the screenplay for Casablanca?
5) Where does the movie Casablanca take place?
6) What occupation did Rick Blaine have?
7) Who sang As Time Goes By in Casablanca?
8) What is Laszlo’s wife's name in Casablanca?
9) What is the nationality of Captain Renault in Casablanca?
10) In what year was Casablanca released?
11) In what city does Casablanca take place?
12) Who played Ilsa Lund in Casablanca?
13) At what time does the story of Casablanca begin?
14) What is the name of the song sung by Sam in Casablanca?
15) What item does Ilsa bring to Rick’s cafe?
16) What is Major Strasser's rank in the German army?
17) What is the name of the club where Rick and Ilsa first meet?
18) Who wrote the original play on which the movie Casablanca is based?
19) What is the significance of the letter Ilsa gives to Rick?
20) What language does Laszlo quote at the end of Casablanca?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.