Chad is a country located in Central Africa, officially known as the Republic of Chad. It is bordered by Libya to the north, Sudan to the east, the Central African Republic to the south, Cameroon and Nigeria to the southwest, and Niger to the west. It is the fifth-largest country in Africa and the second-largest in Central Africa. It is home to a wide range of ethnic groups, including the Sara, Kanembu, Ouaddai, Hadjarai, Teda, Gorane and Masalit. The capital is N'Djamena. Chad has a rich variety of cultures and traditions, and its history is closely intertwined with that of the Sahara region. From archaeological sites, to the vibrant music and art scenes, to Chad's unique cuisine, there is much to explore about this African country. So let's take a look at some interesting facts and trivia about Chad - its people, culture, history and more!
1) What is the capital of Chad?
2) What is the national language of Chad?
3) What is the currency of Chad?
4) What is the largest city in Chad?
5) What is the official name of Chad?
6) What is the official religion of Chad?
7) What type of government does Chad have?
8) What is the main export of Chad?
9) What is the highest point in Chad?
10) What is the population of Chad?
11) Where did Chad gain independence from?
12) What is the average life expectancy in Chad?
13) Who is the current president of Chad?
14) What is the main ethnic group in Chad?
15) What is the main agricultural crop grown in Chad?
16) What is the total land area of Chad?
17) What is Chad known for?
18) What type of climate does Chad have?
19) What is the main type of economy found in Chad?
20) What is the literacy rate in Chad?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.