Welcome to Chelsea Trivia! Do you consider yourself an expert on all things related to the west London club? Do you know the club’s history, achievements, and current roster? If so, this is your chance to prove it. Take on the challenge of Chelsea Trivia and see how much you really know! Test your knowledge on the club's long and illustrious history, from their formation in 1905, their rise to glory, and their current status in the Premier League. How many players have won the prestigious Premier League Golden Boot for Chelsea? And what does the club's famous blue badge represent? These questions and more await you in this Chelsea Trivia template. So get ready and let's see how much you know about the Blues!
1) Which Chelsea Manager has won the most Premier League titles?
2) What year did Chelsea become a professional football club?
3) Where is Chelsea’s home stadium located?
4) Who is Chelsea’s all-time top goalscorer?
5) Who was Chelsea’s manager when they won the Champions League in 2012?
6) Who did Chelsea sign from Leicester City for a record fee of £71 million in 2016?
7) What colour is Chelsea’s home kit?
8) What year did Chelsea win their first FA Cup?
9) How many consecutive Premier League titles did Chelsea win between 2004 and 2006?
10) What is the name of Chelsea’s official mascot?
11) Who was Chelsea’s manager when they won their first Premier League title in 2005?
12) How many FA Cups have Chelsea won in total?
13) Who did Chelsea sign from Liverpool for a record fee of £50 million in 2018?
14) How many UEFA Champions League titles has Chelsea won?
15) What is the capacity of Stamford Bridge Stadium?
16) Who is the all-time appearance record holder for Chelsea?
17) What is the name of Chelsea’s women’s football team?
18) Which country did Chelsea sign Didier Drogba from in 2004?
19) Who is the current Chelsea manager?
20) Who was the first player to score for Chelsea in the Champions League?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.