Chevron is a global energy company with operations in 30 countries and nearly 60,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1926 in California as the Standard Oil Company of California, Chevron became the largest oil producer in the United States in 1976. Its business operations span the entire energy spectrum - exploration and production, refining, marketing and transportation, chemicals manufacturing and sales, and power generation. Chevron is highly committed to protecting the environment and is actively involved in initiatives to reduce its environmental impacts. With a wide range of innovative products, services, and technologies, Chevron is an important player in the energy industry and an excellent source of trivia questions to challenge and entertain.
1) How many Chevron service stations are there around the world?
2) What was the name of the first oil tanker operated by Chevron?
3) What is Chevron’s official slogan?
4) Which of these companies is owned by Chevron?
5) What year was Chevron founded?
6) How many countries does Chevron operate in?
7) What type of company is Chevron?
8) What is the name of Chevron’s corporate headquarters in San Ramon, California?
9) What was the name of the first fuel brand produced by Chevron?
10) What year did Chevron become the sole owner of Caltex?
11) What name was given to the joint venture between Chevron and Texaco?
12) In what year was the joint venture between Chevron and Texaco terminated?
13) How many employees does Chevron have?
14) Which Chevron product is the brand’s most well-known motor oil?
15) What type of fuel is Techron designed to protect against?
16) What percent of Chevron’s total revenue is generated from upstream operations?
17) What type of company is Chevron’s joint venture partner in Australia?
18) What is the name of Chevron’s renewable energy venture?
19) How much does Chevron spend on research and development annually?
20) What is Chevron’s rank on the Fortune 500 list?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.