Chiapas is a state in southeastern Mexico, in the region known as Mesoamerica. It is bordered by the Pacific Ocean to the south and the states of Tabasco and Veracruz to the east and north. This beautiful region is home to a diverse cultural heritage, with the majority of its inhabitants being either of indigenous Mayan descent or mestizos, people of both Spanish and Mayan ancestry. It is also home to some of the most spectacular natural wonders in the world, such as the spectacular Sumidero Canyon and the ancient ruins of Palenque. From the capital city of Tuxtla Gutiérrez, located in the valley of Central Chiapas, it is easy to explore the region's rich history, culture, and nature. So come and explore Chiapas with us!
1) What is the capital of Chiapas?
2) Who founded Chiapas in 1528?
3) What is the main language of Chiapas?
4) What is the highest mountain peak in Chiapas?
5) What is the longest river in Chiapas?
6) What is the most important religious festival of Chiapas?
7) What is the main staple food of Chiapas?
8) What is the largest city in Chiapas?
9) What is the official currency of Chiapas?
10) What is the climate type in most of Chiapas?
11) What is the most popular sport in Chiapas?
12) What is the major economic activity in Chiapas?
13) What is the total area of Chiapas?
14) What is the name of the state flower of Chiapas?
15) What is the name of the state bird of Chiapas?
16) What is the highest waterfall in Chiapas?
17) What is the highest lake in Chiapas?
18) Which of the following is NOT a National Park in Chiapas?
19) What is the name of the largest volcano in Chiapas?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.