Welcome to the world of Children’s Trivia! Test your knowledge of all things child-related in this fun and interactive trivia game. From classic nursery rhymes to modern trends, this trivia will challenge you to think outside the box and give you insight into the world of children and childhood. See how much you know about children’s literature, toys, cartoons, and more. So grab your friends and family, and get ready for a wild ride through the world of Children’s Trivia!
1) In what year did the first Mickey Mouse movie, Steamboat Willie, come out?
2) In the show Sesame Street, what is the name of the friendly monster who lives in a trash can?
3) Who is the author of the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
4) What color is the Cat in the Hat?
5) How many little pigs were there in the story The Three Little Pigs?
6) What type of creature is Winnie the Pooh?
7) Winnie the Pooh lives in which fictional forest?
8) What color is Clifford the Big Red Dog?
9) In the book The Little Prince, what type of creature is the prince?
10) How many puppies did Old Yeller have?
11) Who wrote the book The Giving Tree?
12) Who wrote the book Charlotte's Web?
13) What type of animal is Stuart Little in the book by the same name?
14) If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is a book by who?
15) Who wrote The Cat in the Hat?
16) What is the name of the boy who is main character in the novel A Wrinkle in Time?
17) What type of creature is Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street?
18) Who wrote the book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day?
19) Who wrote the book The Snowy Day?
20) Where does Henry Huggins live?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.