China Construction Bank (CCB) is one of the biggest state-owned commercial banks in China and is one of the four biggest banks in the world. Established in 1954, CCB is listed on both the Hong Kong and Shanghai stock exchanges. The main businesses of CCB include corporate banking, personal banking, investment banking, and international banking operations. CCB has over 15,000 branches and 13 million corporate customers. It also has over 400 million retail customers and over 1.3 million corporate network users in over 30 countries and regions. CCB is focused on providing a comprehensive range of financial services to satisfy the needs of customers, including retail, corporate and investment banking, financial market services, asset management, insurance, wealth management, and other services. CCB is committed to providing best-in-class banking solutions so that its customers can benefit from a secure and reliable banking experience.
1) What year was China Construction Bank established?
2) Where is the headquarters of China Construction Bank located?
3) Who is the current chairman of China Construction Bank?
4) Which of the following is not a China Construction Bank subsidiary?
5) What is the stock code of China Construction Bank on Hong Kong Stock Exchange?
6) What is the international banking division of China Construction Bank called?
7) What is the name of the investment banking division of China Construction Bank?
8) Who is the current president of China Construction Bank?
9) What is the official website of China Construction Bank?
10) How many branches and sub-branches does China Construction Bank have?
11) What credit rating did Standard & Poor's assign to China Construction Bank's long-term debt in 2019?
12) What year did China Construction Bank become a publicly listed company?
13) What is the name of the responsible investment initiative of China Construction Bank?
14) What is the name of the mobile banking platform of China Construction Bank?
15) What is the name of the online bank launched by China Construction Bank in 2018?
16) What is the name of the credit card brand owned by China Construction Bank?
17) What is the name of the asset management subsidiary of China Construction Bank?
18) What is the name of the consumer finance subsidiary of China Construction Bank?
19) What is the name of the Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) financing arm of China Construction Bank?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.