China Merchants Bank is a major financial services provider in China and is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in the country. Established in 1987, it is ranked as the 6th largest bank in the country by assets and is one of the first joint-stock commercial banks in the PRC. The bank provides a wide range of services, including corporate banking, personal banking, treasury services, capital markets services, and security trading. It also has a range of overseas subsidiaries and branches, including a network in the United States, Hong Kong, Macau, and Singapore. Now, with over 10,000 domestic and international employees, China Merchants Bank continues to provide quality financial services to domestic and international customers.
1) What year was China Merchants Bank established?
2) How many branches does China Merchants Bank have around the world?
3) How many staff members does China Merchants Bank employ?
4) What is the tagline of China Merchants Bank?
5) Which Chinese cities are home to China Merchants Bank branches?
6) Where does China Merchants Bank rank among China's commercial banks?
7) How many international partners does China Merchants Bank have?
8) What services does China Merchants Bank offer?
9) What is the full name of China Merchants Bank?
10) What industry sectors is China Merchants Bank actively involved in?
11) How many countries does China Merchants Bank have operations in?
12) What type of institution is China Merchants Bank?
13) What types of customers does China Merchants Bank serve?
14) How many offices does China Merchants Bank have?
15) What type of products and services does China Merchants Bank provide?
16) What is China Merchants Bank's main focus?
17) What markets does China Merchants Bank primarily serve?
18) What type of technology does China Merchants Bank use?
19) How many subsidiaries does China Merchants Bank have?
20) How many ATMs does China Merchants Bank operate?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.