Welcome to China Mobile trivia! This quiz will test your knowledge of the Chinese telecommunications giant. China Mobile is the world’s largest telephone network by subscribers and offers a wide range of services including mobile voice, messaging, data services, and fixed broadband internet. Founded in 1997, it is one of the leading providers of mobile services in the world and the only one of the "Big Three" Chinese mobile service providers to offer 4G and 5G technology. China Mobile has more than 929 million subscribers and is a major participant in the global telecommunications industry. So let's get started and see how much you know about China Mobile! Good luck!
1) Who is the current Chairman of China Mobile?
2) China Mobile is the world's largest ___________ provider.
3) How many customers does China Mobile have?
4) China Mobile was created in what year?
5) Which company is the parent company of China Mobile?
6) What does China Mobile focus on providing?
7) Who established China Mobile?
8) What type of company is China Mobile?
9) What type of network does China Mobile operate?
10) How many countries does China Mobile operate in?
11) Does China Mobile provide international roaming services?
12) What is the name of the loyalty program of China Mobile?
13) What type of services does China Mobile provide?
14) What type of technology does China Mobile use?
15) What type of services are available with China Mobile?
16) What type of industry is China Mobile in?
17) How many mobile customers does China Mobile have?
18) Is China Mobile listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange?
19) What is the name of China Mobile's mobile app?
20) What type of services are available through China Mobile's mobile app?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.