'Christmas for kids' is an exciting and fun-filled time full of holiday cheer. Kids love the holiday season for the decorations, presents, and special treats. Trivia about Christmas for kids can be an entertaining way to keep them busy as they learn about the holiday and its traditions. From the origins of Santa Claus to the symbolism behind the Christmas tree, there are so many interesting facts to learn about this festive time of year. With this festive Christmas trivia template, kids can test their knowledge and have a blast in the process!
1) What color is Santa's coat?
2) What decoration is traditionally placed on top of a Christmas tree?
3) What type of tree is a Christmas tree traditionally?
4) What is the main Reindeer that pulls Santa's sleigh?
5) What is the name of the Christmas angel in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?
6) What is the name of the little bird who gets two turtle doves in the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?
7) What is the last thing given in the lyrics of "The Twelve Days of Christmas"?
8) What holiday activity is often associated with the Christmas season?
9) What does the Grinch try to steal in the Dr. Seuss story "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
10) What is the name of the poem written by Clement Clarke Moore in 1822?
11) What activity do children do to ask Santa for presents?
12) How is Santa Claus traditionally depicted?
13) What type of animal is the most common symbol of the Christmas season?
14) What holiday treat is often hung from the Christmas tree?
15) What does Santa say when he enters a house?
16) What is the meanest character in "The Polar Express"?
17) What is the name of the elf that helps Santa Claus in the movie "Elf"?
18) What is the name of the snowman in the movie "Frosty the Snowman"?
19) What type of animal pulls Santa's sleigh in the movie "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"?
20) What is the name of the little girl in the movie "A Christmas Story"?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.