Welcome to our Christmas trivia template! Christmas is an exciting season for everyone. It is a joyous and merry time of year, bursting with holiday spirit! From decorations to presents, there are so many fun activities and customs associated with Christmas that it can be hard to keep track of them all. With our Christmas trivia template, you can challenge yourself and your loved ones to a fun and festive quiz full of holiday-themed questions. Test your knowledge and answer questions related to the history and customs of Christmas. So have a holly jolly time and enjoy!
1) What popular Christmas song features the lyrics “Chestnuts roasting on an open fire”?
2) According to the lyrics of "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus," what did the protagonist see?
3) What type of tree is usually decorated during the Christmas season?
4) What do children traditionally leave out for Santa Claus?
5) What season do people usually celebrate Christmas in?
6) What color are Santa's traditional clothes?
7) What year did Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer first debut on television?
8) Who wrote the classic story "The Night Before Christmas?"
9) In what year was the song "Jingle Bells" written?
10) What gift does the 12 days of Christmas represent?
11) What kind of decoration is traditionally hung over a fireplace?
12) What was the original name of the song "Jingle Bells?"
13) What two colors make up candy canes?
14) In the classic song "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," what does Rudolph's nose do?
15) In the song "Frosty the Snowman," what is the snowman made from?
16) What is the name of Santa's reindeer?
17) What color is the Grinch's heart?
18) What plant is associated with Christmas?
19) How many ghosts visit Scrooge in "A Christmas Carol"?
20) What are the traditional colors of Christmas?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.