Cinnabon is the world-famous cinnamon roll bakery beloved by fans around the globe! Since opening their first store in Seattle's Sea-Tac airport in 1985, Cinnabon has become synonymous with delicious and decadent cinnamon treats. Cinnabon offers a variety of indulgent treats, including classic cinnamon rolls, bite-sized Minibon rolls, and even Pecanbons! With a variety of flavors, sizes and shapes, there is something for everyone. This trivia template will test your knowledge of the history and flavors of this beloved bakery. Be prepared to prove you're a true Cinnabon fan!
1) What is the most popular Cinnabon item?
2) How many layers are in a Classic Roll?
3) What type of sugar does Cinnabon use in its icing?
4) How long do Cinnabon items take to bake?
5) How many syrups can be added to a Classic Roll?
6) What type of bread is used to make a Classic Roll?
7) What is added to Cinnabon icing to give it its signature flavor?
8) How is Cinnabon dough made?
9) How many calories are in a Classic Roll?
10) What type of oil is used to fry Cinnabon items?
11) What type of cinnamon is used in all Cinnabon items?
12) What type of topping is offered for Cinnabon items?
13) How is the sugar topping added to Cinnabon items?
14) How many Cinnabon locations are there?
15) What type of bread is used to make the Center of the Roll?
16) What type of topping is added to the Caramel Pecanbon?
17) What type of oil is used to fry Cinnabon items?
18) How long do Cinnabon items take to bake?
19) What type of topping is offered for Cinnabon items?
20) What is added to Cinnabon icing to give it its signature flavor?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.