Cisco Systems is a multinational technology giant that specializes in networking, cloud computing, and the internet of things. Founded in 1984, the company is based in San Jose, California, and is one of the largest technology companies in the world. Cisco Systems has more than 70,000 employees across the globe and is a leader in innovation and collaboration. Cisco provides products and services that enable organizations to utilize digital technologies for communication, collaboration, and digital transformation. The company has a wide portfolio of products ranging from routers, switches, and security devices to collaboration tools, business analytics, and data center solutions. Cisco Systems is committed to helping organizations leverage the power of technology to unlock the potential of their data, and unlock the potential of their business.
1) What year was Cisco Systems incorporated?
2) What is the tagline of Cisco Systems?
3) Cisco Systems is headquartered in which city?
4) What does the acronym "Cisco" stand for?
5) What is the name of Cisco's network management system?
6) Who is the current CEO of Cisco Systems?
7) How many switch series are available from Cisco Systems?
8) What is the name of the open source software developed by Cisco Systems?
9) In what year did Cisco Systems acquire Linksys?
10) What product line is offered by Cisco Systems?
11) What is the name of the collaboration product from Cisco Systems?
12) What does Cisco's software-defined networking include?
13) What is the name of the first cloud-managed Wi-Fi system from Cisco Systems?
14) What is the name of the network security solution from Cisco Systems?
15) What is the name of the cloud-based platform from Cisco Systems?
16) What is the name of the firewall operating system from Cisco Systems?
17) What type of support does Cisco Systems provide?
18) What is the name of the analytics platform from Cisco Systems?
19) What is the name of the enterprise network solution from Cisco Systems?
20) What is the name of the security platform from Cisco Systems?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.