Citigroup is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. Established in 1812, Citigroup has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most successful banking corporations. Citigroup is a diversified global financial services company that provides a wide array of products and services, such as consumer banking, corporate banking, investment banking, wealth management, securities brokerage, insurance, venture capital, and private equity. It has operations in more than 160 countries and has over 200 million customer accounts. Citigroup is a major player in the global banking industry and is listed as one of the world’s most valuable financial services companies. From its humble beginnings as a small bank in New York City, Citigroup has come a long way in a relatively short time. Test your knowledge of this influential banking giant with this fun Citigroup trivia template.
1) Where is the corporate headquarters of Citigroup located?
2) Which year did Citigroup become a publicly traded company?
3) Who is the current president of Citigroup?
4) What industry does Citigroup mainly operate in?
5) What is the ticker symbol for Citigroup?
6) What type of company is Citigroup?
7) Who is the current CEO of Citigroup?
8) What was the original name of Citigroup?
9) What year was Citigroup founded?
10) What is Citigroup's slogan?
11) What type of banking services does Citigroup offer?
12) How many employees does Citigroup have?
13) What color is the logo for Citigroup?
14) What is the stock price of Citigroup?
15) What is the Standard & Poor's credit rating for Citigroup?
16) Who are the major competitors of Citigroup?
17) What type of stock does Citigroup issue?
18) What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average classification of Citigroup?
19) What is the revenue of Citigroup?
20) What is the market capitalization of Citigroup?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.