Comcast is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. Founded in 1963, Comcast has grown to become one of the largest cable television and communications companies in the world. This Comcast trivia template is sure to test your knowledge about this powerful company. From its beginnings as a small cable television provider to its current status as a major media and entertainment powerhouse, this trivia template will help you find out how much you know about Comcast and its rich history. So, let’s get ready to find out just how much you know about one of the largest and most powerful companies in the world.
1) What year was Comcast founded?
2) What is the name of the current CEO of Comcast?
3) In which U.S state is the Comcast headquarters located?
4) What is the name of the first cable system purchased by Comcast in 1963?
5) How many subscribers does Comcast serve?
6) What was the name of the merger between Comcast and Time Warner Cable?
7) What is the name of the video streaming service owned by Comcast?
8) What is the name of the broadband internet service offered by Comcast?
9) What brand name was used by Comcast for its telephone service?
10) Which country does Comcast have its headquarters in?
11) What is the name of the TV and movie production company owned by Comcast’s NBCUniversal?
12) What was the name of the streaming device used by Comcast to access their content?
13) What is the name of the TV Everywhere service offered by Comcast?
14) What is the name of the digital cable service provided by Comcast?
15) How many languages are available in the Xfinity Voice remote?
16) How many million homes does Comcast's X1 platform reach?
17) What is the name of the cloud-enabled network management system available from Comcast?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.