Welcome to Country Music Trivia! Are you ready to test your knowledge of the genre that began in the Southern United States in the early 20th century? From the Grand Ole Opry radio show in 1925 to Garth Brooks' sold out world tours, country music has provided us with unforgettable melodies and stories for decades. Do you know the difference between a hoe-down and a barn dance? Or the name of the first person to host the Grand Ole Opry? Let's find out! Over the course of this trivia, you'll explore the history, artists, and styles of country music. Good luck!
1) Who was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 2019?
2) What was Garth Brooks' first number one single?
3) Who released the 2017 song "Body Like a Back Road"?
4) Who recorded the song "Folsom Prison Blues"?
5) What is the name of the duo made up of brothers Ian and Chad?
6) Who released her debut album in 1989?
7) What is the title of the Kenny Chesney album released in 2004?
8) Who wrote the classic "Ring of Fire"?
9) What was George Strait's first number one single?
10) Who wrote the classic "Wagon Wheel"?
11) Who recorded the song "Take Me Home, Country Roads"?
12) Who wrote "Me and Bobby McGee"?
13) What is the title of the Reba McEntire album released in 2003?
14) What is the title of the Miranda Lambert album released in 2014?
15) Who recorded the song "Friends in Low Places"?
16) Who wrote the classic "I Walk the Line"?
17) What is the title of the Taylor Swift album released in 2006?
18) Who recorded the song "It's Your Love"?
19) Who wrote the classic "Crazy"?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.