Welcome to Couples Questions Trivia! Test the strength of your relationship with this fun, romantic trivia game. This game is designed to put you and your partner to the ultimate test! Find out how well you know each other by answering a series of questions about your relationship. This game will bring you closer as a couple and will surely bring you both lots of laughs. So, let's get started! Have fun and enjoy!
1) Who proposed to whom in the movie 'Titanic'?
2) Who said, "You complete me" in the movie 'Jerry Maguire'?
3) Who starred along Al Pacino in the movie 'Scent of a Woman'?
4) What was the name of the lead female role in the movie 'Pretty Woman'?
5) Who said, "You had me at hello" in the movie 'Jerry Maguire'?
6) What was the name of the lead male role in the movie 'Pretty Woman'?
7) Who starred in the movie 'The Notebook'?
8) Who said, "They may take away our lives, but they'll never take away our freedom" in the movie 'Braveheart'?
9) Who featured in the romantic comedy '10 Things I Hate About You'?
10) Who said, "I'll have what she's having" in the movie 'When Harry Met Sally'?
11) Who said, "I'll travel with you to the ends of the earth" in the movie 'Moulin Rouge'?
12) Who said, "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" in the movie 'Notting Hill'?
13) Who proposed to whom in the movie 'Love Actually'?
14) Who starred in the romantic comedy 'Bridget Jones's Diary'?
15) Who starred in the romantic comedy 'My Best Friend's Wedding'?
16) Who said, "My love. My answer is yes" in the movie 'Titanic'?
17) Who starred in the romantic comedy 'The Proposal'?
18) Who said, "Love means never having to say you're sorry" in the movie 'Love Story'?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.