The Czech Republic, also known as Czechia, is a landlocked country located in the heart of Europe. It has a rich and vibrant history, with its lands being inhabited since the 6th century. The country has a population of 10.7 million people, making it the easternmost and the most populous member of the European Union. Czechia is known for its stunning architecture, vibrant culture, and delicious cuisine. The capital city, Prague, is a major European cultural center, known for its amazing castles, churches, and art galleries. It's also known for its colorful festivals and celebrations, held throughout the year. Czechia is also home to some of the most beautiful and diverse nature reserves in Europe, including the Moravian Karst and the Bohemian Paradise, as well as many other national parks and nature reserves. Czechia is the perfect destination for those who love culture, history, and nature, and are looking for an unforgettable experience.
1) What is the name of the longest river in Czech Republic?
2) What is the capital of Czech Republic?
3) What is the national currency of Czech Republic?
4) What is the largest mountain in the country?
5) What language is most commonly spoken in the country?
6) What is the name of the highest peak in the country?
7) What is the total population of Czech Republic?
8) What is the official name of Czech Republic?
9) What is the traditional food that the country is most known for?
10) What is the official religion of Czech Republic?
11) What type of government does the country have?
12) What is the most popular drink in Czech Republic?
13) What is the largest city in the Czech Republic?
14) What is the name of the famous Czech composer?
15) How many administrative divisions does Czech Republic have?
16) What type of climate is found in the Czech Republic?
17) What is the highest recorded temperature in Czech Republic?
18) What is the national animal of Czech Republic?
19) What is the name of the highest judicial court in Czech Republic?
20) What is the name of the main international airport in the country?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.