Düsseldorf is a major city in Germany located on the Rhine River in the western part of the country. It is the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most populous state in Germany. The city is known for its fashion-conscious citizens, its many bars and clubs, its thriving cultural scene, and its iconic architecture. It is also home to some of Europe's biggest companies, including Adidas, Bayer, and Henkel. With a population of over 600,000 inhabitants, Düsseldorf is one of the largest cities in Germany and an important economic and cultural hub in the region. Test your knowledge of Düsseldorf with this trivia template and see how much you know about this vibrant city!
1) What type of cuisine is mainly associated with Düsseldorf, Germany?
2) What is Düsseldorf's population?
3) What is the name of the river that flows through Düsseldorf?
4) In which state of Germany is Düsseldorf located?
5) What is the name of the iconic city sculpture located in the city center of Düsseldorf?
6) How old is the oldest remaining historical building in the city of Düsseldorf?
7) What is the name of Düsseldorf's main airport?
8) Which team plays in Düsseldorf's football stadium?
9) When was the Königsallee (Kö) created?
10) What is Düsseldorf's zip code of the Old Town?
11) Which of the following is a popular tourist attraction in Düsseldorf?
12) What color is the background of the Düsseldorf City Flag?
13) When was the Düsseldorf Old Town Hall built?
14) What is the name of the largest park in Düsseldorf?
15) What is the name of the legendary Düsseldorf nightlife district?
16) What are the names of the two main shopping streets in Düsseldorf?
17) What is the name of the popular romantic viewing tower in Düsseldorf?
18) In which year was the Düsseldorf Rhine Tower completed?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.