Da Nang is a city in central Vietnam. It is known for its stunning beachfront location nestled between the South China Sea, the Han River and the Truong Son Mountains. It is the fifth largest city in Vietnam and is home to over 1 million people. Da Nang is a popular tourist destination, offering a variety of cultural attractions, attractions and activities. The city has become a hub for modern development, offering an array of art galleries, restaurants, markets, nightlife and a beautiful beach. Da Nang is well known for its unique blend of modern and ancient buildings, from the iconic Han River Bridge to the ancient temples scattered around the city. From its stunning golden beaches to its buzzing nightlife, Da Nang is an invigorating and exciting place to visit.
1) What is the highest mountain in Da Nang?
2) In which year did Da Nang become a city?
3) What is the name of the renowned Buddhist temple in Da Nang?
4) What is the name of the river that runs through the city of Da Nang?
5) What is the name of the highest peak in the Bà Nà Hills?
6) The Sơn Trà Peninsula is known for its...
7) How many bridges span the Han River?
8) The old city of Hoà Hải is located in which district?
9) What is the name of the most popular beach in Da Nang?
10) Which of these is NOT one of the five elements of feng shui?
11) What is the name of the old city gate in Da Nang?
12) Where is the famous Marble Mountains located?
13) The solar powered Dragon Bridge is located in which district?
14) What is the local currency of Da Nang?
15) What is the name of the famous Lady Buddha statue in Da Nang?
16) Which of these is an area not in Da Nang?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.