Welcome to a fun and exciting trivia game all about Da Niang Dumpling! Da Niang Dumpling is one of the oldest and most loved Chinese restaurants in Hong Kong. It has been open since the late 1950s and is known for its delicious dumplings and other tasty food. In this trivia game, you will test your knowledge about Da Niang Dumpling and its history, menu, and culture. So get ready to have some fun and learn something new about Da Niang Dumpling! Good luck!
1) What savory dipping sauce is usually served with Da Niang Dumplings?
2) What color is the traditional wrapper of Da Niang Dumplings?
3) What type of soup stock is used in Chinese noodle dishes served with Da Niangs?
4) What type of chives are traditionally used in Da Niang Dumplings?
5) What type of flour is used in the dough for Da Niang Dumplings?
6) What type of vegetable is traditionally used in Da Niangs?
7) What is the traditional way of cooking Da Niang Dumplings?
8) What type of pork is usually used in Da Niang Dumplings?
9) What type of seafood is usually used in Da Niang Dumplings?
10) What is the most important ingredient in the filling of traditional Da Niang Dumplings?
11) What type of vinegar is commonly used to make the dipping sauce for Da Niang Dumplings?
12) What vegetable can be used to add flavor and color to the filling of Da Niang Dumplings?
13) What type of nuts can be used to make a crunchy texture for Da Niang Dumplings?
14) What type of protein is usually used in the filling of vegetarian Da Niang Dumplings?
15) What type of oil is added to the filling of Da Niang Dumplings to keep them moist?
16) What type of pork is usually used to make the filling for Da Niang Dumplings?
17) What type of cooking fat is used in the traditional cooking of Da Niang Dumplings?
18) What type of chili is used in the sauce of Da Niang Dumplings?
19) What type of vegetable is traditionally used in the filling of Da Niang Dumplings?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.