Welcome to Daily Radio Questions and Answers, your source for trivia fun! Every day we present a new set of questions for our listeners to answer. Our questions are designed to challenge and entertain all ages. With a variety of topics, there is something for everyone. Tune in and test your knowledge of current affairs, television, music, and sports. Take your pick from our selection of multiple-choice questions and see who can get the highest score. Every day is a new chance to learn something new and have some fun at the same time. So join us every day as we bring you Daily Radio Questions and Answers!
1) How many days are in a leap year?
2) What do you use to measure humidity?
3) What is the capital of the United States?
4) What is the name of the world’s longest river?
5) What is the world’s largest ocean?
6) Which planet is closest to the sun?
7) What is the name of the currency in Germany?
8) What is the capital of Australia?
9) What is the shape of a snowflake?
10) What color is the sky?
11) What is the world’s largest desert?
12) What is the most abundant gas in Earth’s atmosphere?
13) What type of animals is a penguin?
14) What is the world’s highest mountain?
15) What type of animal is a donkey?
16) What is the capital of China?
17) How many sides does a triangle have?
18) What type of animal is a kangaroo?
19) What type of animal is a snake?
20) What color is the sun?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.