Are you looking for a fun and challenging way to begin your day? Want to test your knowledge of random facts? Then you'll love playing our Daily Trivia game! Every day, we'll provide you with a new set of questions covering topics from all around the world. See if you can correctly answer the questions and challenge yourself with the bonus questions. With different levels of difficulty and a variety of topics, our Daily Trivia game is the perfect way to start each day. Ready to play? Let's get started with today's Daily Trivia!
1) What is the capital of Canada?
2) What is the world's longest river?
3) What color is a giraffe's tongue?
4) Who wrote the novel "1984"?
5) What is the brightest star in the night sky?
6) What is the name of the chief Justice of the United States?
7) What is the national dish of India?
8) What is the smallest planet in the Solar System?
9) What is the tallest mountain in the world?
10) Which country won the first FIFA World Cup in 1930?
11) Who painted the Mona Lisa?
12) What is the world's most spoken language?
13) What color is the center of a sunflower?
14) How many wonders of the world are there?
15) Which country is home to the Great Wall?
16) Who is considered the Father of Modern Physics?
17) Who invented the telephone in 1876?
18) Which is the longest mountain range in the world?
19) What is the most abundant element in Earth's atmosphere?
20) What is the national flower of the United States?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.