Dalian is a major city and seaport in the central-eastern region of China's Liaoning Province. It is the largest and most populous city in the province and forms a core part of the Liaoning-Jinhai Economic Corridor. With a population of over 6 million, Dalian is one of the major cities in Northeast China, as well as one of the most important economic, financial, commercial, and cultural centers in the region. Its proximity to other major cities in China and its strategic location on the Bohai Sea make it an attractive destination for tourism, business, and education. From ancient history to modern development, Dalian has a rich and vibrant culture that is sure to fascinate visitors. Come discover some of the lesser-known facts about this fascinating city!
1) Where is the Center of Dalian located?
2) What is the population of Dalian as of 2019?
3) What is the name of the ocean that Dalian borders?
4) What is the name of the tallest building in Dalian?
5) What is the name of the international airport serving Dalian?
6) What is the meaning of the city of Dalian?
7) What year did Dalian become a Treaty Port in?
8) Which is the capital of Liaoning Province?
9) What is the name of Dalian's metro system?
10) When did Dalian become a Special Economic Zone?
11) What is the primary industry of Dalian?
12) What was the original name of Dalian?
13) What mountain range is closest to Dalian?
14) What is the name of the major ocean bay located in Dalian?
15) What is the name of the park located in the middle of Dalian?
16) Which of the following is NOT a district of Dalian?
17) What is the name of the longest beach in Dalian?
18) What is the sceond biggest sport in Dalian?
19) What is the name of the largest department store in Dalian?
20) What is the name of the major river that runs through Dalian?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.