Danaher Corporation is an American conglomerate headquartered in Washington, DC. Founded in 1969, the company is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of products in the fields of tools, environmental, life sciences and diagnostics industries. Danaher's portfolio of leading brands and technologies are designed to improve the productivity and quality of healthcare, manufacturing and laboratory operations. The company's products are found in hospitals, factories, and laboratories, and among professional and consumer customers around the world. With more than a century of industry experience, Danaher continues to innovate and deliver high-quality products to customers. So test your knowledge and see how much you know about Danaher Corporation with this fun trivia template!
1) In which year did Fortive spin off from Danaher?
2) What is Danaher’s stock market ticker?
3) How many operating companies does Danaher have?
4) What does Danaher’s “lean” approach to business focus on?
5) How many countries is Danaher’s operations present in?
6) What is the name of Danaher’s powerful business system?
7) What percent of Danaher’s products are under the “Life Sciences” umbrella?
8) In which year did the “Fortive” name become official?
9) What is the name of the Danaher business that serves the medical diagnostics industry?
10) What is the name of Danaher’s professional setting “training academy”?
11) What year did Danaher become a publicly traded company?
12) What initiative offers Danaher employees the opportunity to “Give, Grow, and Go”?
13) What percentage of Danaher’s total revenue comes from the “Dental” business?
14) What type of investment does Danaher make to increase the capabilities of its operating companies?
15) How many Fortune 500 companies is Danaher part of?
16) What two Danaher companies manufacture laboratory equipment?
17) What is the name of Danaher’s Board of Director’s Committee responsible for managing risk?
18) What type of technology does the Videojet Technologies business provide?
19) What is the name of the Danaher business that focuses on the food and beverage industry?
20) What year did Danaher acquire the Nobel Biocare company?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.