Denpasar is the capital city of Bali, Indonesia, and is located in the south-central part of the island. It is a vibrant and bustling city, full of historic monuments and lush green spaces. As a gateway to the rest of Bali, it is an exciting place to visit and explore! Denpasar is well known for its traditional markets, which offer a variety of goods from all over Indonesia. The city also boasts many cultural attractions, including the beautiful Jagatnatha Temple, which dates back to the 16th century. With its stunning beaches, lively nightlife, and rich cultural heritage, Denpasar is the perfect destination for any traveler. Test your knowledge on this city with our Denpasar trivia template!
1) When was Denpasar established?
2) Who is known as the founder of Denpasar?
3) What is the capital of Denpasar?
4) What is the estimated population of Denpasar in 2018 according to the survey?
5) Where does Denpasar get its name from?
6) Who is Denpasar's current mayor?
7) What type of climate can be found in Denpasar?
8) What body of water borders Denpasar?
9) Denpasar is located on what Indonesian Island?
10) Denpasar is located in what Indonesian province?
11) What is the main religion in Denpasar?
12) Denpasar is the administrative capital of which Indonesian region?
13) What is the most spoken language in Denpasar?
14) What currency is used in Denpasar?
15) What is the typical cuisine of Denpasar?
16) What is the main airport located in Denpasar?
17) Which of these is not a popular tourist attraction in Denpasar?
18) How many districts does Denpasar consist of?
19) What is the average temperature in Denpasar?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.