Welcome to Difficult Questions Trivia! This is your chance to prove your knowledge on topics from all sorts of different fields. Prepare yourself to be tested on math equations, science trivia, and current events. This trivia game will challenge even the most knowledgeable among us. So get ready to flex your brains by answering some of the toughest questions out there! Test your skills today and see how many questions you can answer correctly. Good luck!
1) Who is the author of the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
2) Where is the world’s deepest cave?
3) Which of the following is the longest river in the world?
4) Which team won the inaugural FIFA World Cup in 1930?
5) What is the capital of Finland?
6) What year was the iPhone first released?
7) Who is the lead singer of the band Queen?
8) What is the currency of Croatia?
9) Who is the founder of Microsoft?
10) What is the world’s highest mountain?
11) What is Japan’s national sport?
12) How many states are in the United States?
13) What is the currency of South Africa?
14) What is the atomic number of Carbon?
15) Who painted the Mona Lisa?
16) Who is the president of the United States?
17) What is the capital of India?
18) What is the symbol for oxygen?
19) What is the world’s largest ocean?
20) How many sides does a regular hexagon have?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.