Welcome to the District Trivia! If you think you know your cities and towns inside and out, this is the quiz for you. From the biggest metropolises to the smallest hamlets, this quiz will take a look at the many diverse districts that can be found around the world. Discover what makes each district unique and find out how much you really know about the places you call home. So, get ready to answer some challenging questions and see how well you do!
1) What is the largest district in India by area?
2) What is the highest literacy rate among districts in India?
3) Which of the following is the most populous district in India?
4) What is the smallest district in India by area?
5) What is the first district in India to be declared as a district?
6) In which district is the famous Meenakshi Amman Temple located?
7) Which of the following districts is home to the iconic Amber Fort?
8) In which district is the city of the Great Living Chola Temples located?
9) Which district is home to the world's highest cricket stadium?
10) In which district is the famous Mysore Palace located?
11) In which district is the famous Lotus Temple located?
12) What is the district with the lowest child sex ratio in India?
13) Which district is home to the Golden Temple?
14) In which district is the famous Charminar located?
15) In which district is the famous Nalanda University located?
16) In which district is the famous Ajanta and Ellora Caves located?
17) In which district is the world's tallest statue, the Statue of Unity, located?
18) In which district is the famous Sun Temple located?
19) In which district is the world's first Greenfield airport located?
20) Which district is home to India's first fossil park?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.