Welcome to DJ trivia! Test your knowledge of some of the most iconic DJs in the world, and see how much you really know about the music industry. From pioneers of the scene like Fatboy Slim, to modern day chart-toppers like Marshmello, there's something for everyone who loves to move it, move it. Answer questions about the music, the DJs and their influence on the industry, and claim your victory! Put on your dancing shoes, and get ready to show off your DJ knowledge!
1) Which was the first song released by Daft Punk?
2) What year was the first version of the computer game ‘Frogger’ released?
3) In what city did Moby release his eighth studio album ‘Hotel’ in 2005?
4) Which artist featured on the David Guetta single ‘Love is gone’?
5) What sample was used to create the bassline in the Avicii track ‘Levels’?
6) Which artist collaborated with Calvin Harris for the track ‘Slide’?
7) What record producer released his debut studio album ‘18 Months’ in 2012?
8) Which English artist released the album ‘A Northern Soul’ in 1995?
9) What genre of music did Darude produce in the track ‘Sandstorm’?
10) What track was the first to be released by Disclosure in 2010?
11) To which artist’s label did Skrilex join in 2012?
12) What was the name of Daft Punk’s third album, released in 2001?
13) What genre of electronic music did Avicii describe his breakthrough single, ‘Levels’ as?
14) What album of Moby’s featured the track ‘We Are All Made of Stars’?
15) Who produced a collaboration with Zedd and Maren Morris, titled ‘The Middle’?
16) What track was used in the 1998 UK TV ad for the Honda Civic?
17) What Skrillex track features Canadian singer Krewella and vocalist diplo?
18) Who collaborated with Calvin Harris to produce the track ‘My Way’?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.