Djibouti is a small nation located in Eastern Africa, on the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea. It was formerly part of French Somaliland and was known as the Territory of the Afars and the Issas. It gained independence in 1977 and has since become a major hub for trade in the region. It is also home to a large number of refugees from neighboring countries and has recently become a strategic partner for the West in the fight against terrorism. Djibouti is one of the fastest growing economies in Africa and offers breathtaking landscapes and diverse cultures. Test your knowledge of this fascinating country with our Djibouti trivia template!
1) What is the capital city of Djibouti?
2) What is the name of the currency in Djibouti?
3) What is the official language of Djibouti?
4) What is the name of the highest mountain in Djibouti?
5) What is the largest ethnic group in Djibouti?
6) Who is the current President of Djibouti?
7) What is the national religion of Djibouti?
8) How many states are there in Djibouti?
9) What is the name of the main international airport in Djibouti?
10) What is the national flower of Djibouti?
11) What is the longest river in Djibouti?
12) What is the most popular sport in Djibouti?
13) What is the total population of Djibouti?
14) What is the average life expectancy in Djibouti?
15) What is the main source of income for Djibouti?
16) In what year did Djibouti achieve independence from France?
17) What is the name of the national dish of Djibouti?
18) What type of government does Djibouti have?
19) What is the name of the national anthem of Djibouti?
20) What is the main export of Djibouti?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.