Welcome to Domino's Trivia! Domino's Pizza is a global leader in pizza delivery, having been founded in 1960. This trivia is going to test your knowledge on the broad history of Domino's Pizza. From the humble beginnings of Domino's Pizza to the modern-day delivery powerhouse, there is sure to be something in this trivia that will challenge you. So crack out your knowledge and let's get started - it's time to test your Domino's knowledge!
1) In what year was the very first Domino's Pizza opened?
2) How many toppings can you choose from when ordering Domino's pizza?
3) Who is the current CEO of Domino’s Pizza?
4) What is the company's slogan?
5) Which of the following is part of Domino's menu?
6) What is the highest temperature that Domino's ovens are able to reach?
7) How many countries does Domino's have stores in?
8) Who was the founder of Domino’s Pizza?
9) Which of the following is not a type of pizza crust offered by Domino's?
10) What is the company's website?
11) How much does a medium cheese pizza cost?
12) What year did Domino's launch its pizza-tracking technology?
13) What is the name of the pizza delivery app created by Domino's?
14) What is Domino's pizza reward program called?
15) What is the minimum amount of pizzas you must order to qualify for free delivery?
16) What is the maximum amount of toppings Domino's allows you to add to your pizza?
17) What is the name of Domino’s rewards program for customers who order online?
18) How many specialty pizza’s does Domino's offer?
19) How many grams of sodium does a regular Domino's pizza contain?
20) How many types of crusts does Domino's offer?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.