Welcome to Easter Questions Trivia! Test your Easter knowledge with this fun and exciting trivia game! Are you ready to answer questions about the history and customs of Easter? From the origin of the Easter Bunny to the meaning behind Easter eggs, this game is sure to challenge your knowledge of this special holiday. What is the history behind the Easter Parade? What religion celebrates Easter in the most unique manner? Test your knowledge with this exciting Easter trivia game!
1) How many days are celebrated during the Easter holiday?
2) What type of activity is traditionally associated with Easter?
3) When do people typically celebrate Easter Sunday?
4) What object is commonly associated with Easter?
5) What is the name of the Easter rabbit who brings children gifts?
6) What type of food is typically eaten during Easter?
7) What type of animal laid the eggs used in Easter egg hunts?
8) What colour eggs are typically used in Easter egg hunts?
9) What is the popular treat made out of chocolate and marshmallow that is eaten during Easter?
10) What holiday is celebrated on Easter Sunday?
11) What is the day before Easter called?
12) Which of these is a popular Easter activity for kids?
13) What type of cake is traditionally served during the Easter holiday?
14) What is the traditional flower used to decorate Easter?
15) What does a bonnet symbolize during Easter?
16) What is the main event that Easter celebrates?
17) Where do Easter eggs come from?
18) What holiday food is usually served as a part of Easter dinner?
19) What is the traditional Easter dessert?
20) What is the symbol for Easter?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.