Welcome to Ecuador trivia! This South American country is known for its diverse geography, featuring both coastal regions and the highlands of the Andes Mountains. It is home to the Galápagos Islands, the famous destination for Charles Darwin’s research that led to his theory of evolution. Ecuador is also known for its vibrant culture, which includes traditional festivals, unique music, and delicious cuisine. Test your knowledge of Ecuador’s history, people, and landscape with our trivia questions!
1) What is Ecuador's official language?
2) In what year did Ecuador become an independent nation?
3) What is the highest mountain peak in Ecuador?
4) What is the name of the currency used in Ecuador?
5) In which ocean does Ecuador lie?
6) What is the capital of Ecuador?
7) What kind of government is in place in Ecuador?
8) What is Ecuador's official religion?
9) What is the primary export of Ecuador?
10) What is the largest ethnic group in Ecuador?
11) What is the name of the political party that has been in power in Ecuador since 2007?
12) Where is the Galapagos Islands located?
13) What is the highest honor that can be received in Ecuador?
14) What is the most popular sport in Ecuador?
15) What is the name of the city on the equator that lies in Ecuador?
16) How many provinces are in Ecuador?
17) What is the national flower of Ecuador?
18) How much of Ecuador is covered by the Amazon Rainforest?
19) What is the national dish of Ecuador?
20) What type of climate dominates in Ecuador?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.