Welcome to the El Salvador trivia template! El Salvador, officially known as the Republic of El Salvador, is located in Central America and is the smallest and most densely populated country in the region. With a population of over 6.34 million people and bordered by Guatemala, Honduras, and the Pacific Ocean, El Salvador is a vibrant Latin American country with a rich culture and history. From its pre-Columbian history to the present day, El Salvador has a fascinating history and culture to explore. This trivia template will provide you with interesting information about this diverse nation, from its history and politics to its culture, art and more! So, what are you waiting for? Let's get started and learn more about El Salvador!
1) What is the capital of El Salvador?
2) When did El Salvador gain independence from Spain?
3) What is the official language of El Salvador?
4) What is the currency of El Salvador?
5) What is the main religion of El Salvador?
6) What is the average annual temperature in El Salvador?
7) What is the lowest point in El Salvador?
8) What ocean is El Salvador located on?
9) What is the national dish of El Salvador?
10) What mountain range is in El Salvador?
11) What type of government does El Salvador have?
12) What is the official nationality of El Salvador?
13) What is the largest city in El Salvador?
14) What is the life expectancy in El Salvador?
15) What is the population of El Salvador?
16) What type of natural disasters are common in El Salvador?
17) What is the official motto of El Salvador?
18) How many volcanoes are located in El Salvador?
19) Which color appears on the national flag of El Salvador?
20) According to the 2018 census, what percentage of El Salvador's population lived in urban areas?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.