Elf is a 2003 Christmas comedy film directed by Jon Favreau and starring Will Ferrell. The film tells the story of Buddy, an orphan raised by elves at the North Pole who discovers that he is human and journeys to New York City to find his birth father. Along the way, he faces many obstacles as he learns about the world of humans with the help of a wisecracking store manager, a love interest and an artist. Elf is a heartwarming comedy about family, friendship and the true spirit of Christmas. So dust off your elf costume, get the Christmas cookies baking, and test your knowledge on Elf with this trivia template!
1) Who is the director of the movie Elf?
2) What type of creature is Bumble in the movie Elf?
3) What type of store does Buddy The Elf work in?
4) What is the name of the elf that is Buddy's father in the movie Elf?
5) What is the name of the doctor that Buddy visits in the movie Elf?
6) What is the name of the elf that Buddy meets at Santa's first stop in the movie Elf?
7) What type of animal is the animal Buddy brings to the apartment in the movie Elf?
8) What is the name of the mall Santa in the movie Elf?
9) How does Jovie learn that Buddy is an elf in the movie Elf?
10) How does Buddy finally get to the North Pole in the movie Elf?
11) What is the name of the department store Santa in the movie Elf?
12) What kind of cookies does Buddy make for his dad in the movie Elf?
13) What job does Buddy get in the movie Elf?
14) What type of animal does Walter Hobbs keep as a pet in the movie Elf?
15) What does Jovie give to Buddy for Christmas in the movie Elf?
16) What is the name of Buddy's biological mother in the movie Elf?
17) What type of suit does Buddy wear when he first enters the office in the movie Elf?
18) What is the name of the narrator in the movie Elf?
19) What does Buddy surprise Jovie with at the end of the movie Elf?
20) Where does the movie Elf take place?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.