It's been a challenging year, but you and your team have worked incredibly hard to get through it. Now is the time for reflection and growth: it's the end-of-year review poll template! This poll template is the ultimate way to hear feedback from your coworkers on how the year went for everyone. You can use this to find out about each individual's experience and to gain a better understanding of opportunities for improvement in the coming year. Take this time to reflect on the progress you've made, the successes you've seen, and the areas that can be further developed for stronger team performance in the future. This template will give you the data you need to create a plan of action that promotes team growth and success. Your valuable input is critical in helping to shape this plan, so take part in this survey and share your thoughts on the end-of-year review!
1) Overall, how would you rate your job satisfaction this year?
2) How satisfied are you with your salary and benefits this year?
3) How would you rate your relationship with your colleagues this year?
4) How well has your manager supported you this year?
5) To what extent have you felt challenged in your role this year?
6) How well has your team worked together this year?
7) How would you rate the company's overall performance this year?
8) How satisfied are you with the opportunities for growth and advancement this year?
9) To what extent have you felt recognized for your contributions this year?
10) On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to recommend working here to a friend or colleague?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.