Eritrea is a small country located in the Horn of Africa. It has a rich and complex history, going back more than 3,000 years. It was the first country in Africa to become independent from the European colonial powers. Since gaining its independence in 1993, Eritrea has become an important player in the region. It is a highly militarized nation and is a member of the United Nations. It is also an important trading partner with many countries in the region. The capital city of Asmara is a beautiful, lively city with vibrant nightlife. The people of Eritrea are welcoming and hospitable. With its unique culture and warm people, Eritrea is sure to offer an interesting and rewarding trivia experience.
1) What is the capital city of Eritrea?
2) What is Eritrea's official language?
3) What is the national currency of Eritrea?
4) What is the highest mountain in Eritrea?
5) What is the highest point in Eritrea?
6) When did Eritrea gain independence?
7) What is the population of Eritrea?
8) What is the Eritrean government type?
9) What does the Eritrean flag represent?
10) What is the official religion in Eritrea?
11) What is the largest ethnic group in Eritrea?
12) Where is the port of Massawa located?
13) What is the Eritrean literacy rate?
14) What type of climate does Eritrea have?
15) What is the official name of Eritrea?
16) How many provinces make up Eritrea?
17) What is the main spoken language in Eritrea?
18) What is the currency of Eritrea?
19) Who is the current President of Eritrea?
20) What is the official emblem of Eritrea?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.