Welcome to Facebook Trivia! Do you think you know everything there is to know about the world's most popular social media platform? Take this trivia game to find out! From the platform's launch in 2004 to its currently expansive range of features and services, this quiz will have you testing your knowledge on the history, terminology, and features of Facebook. So get ready to explore the inner workings of the world's most popular social networking platform. Good luck!
1) What year did Facebook launch?
2) How many languages are available on Facebook?
3) What is the name of Facebook's headquarters?
4) What name is associated with the first version of the Facebook app?
5) Who was the first person to sign up for Facebook?
6) What is the age limit to create a Facebook account?
7) How many people used Facebook in 2020?
8) What is the name of the algorithm used in Facebook's news feed?
9) What is the name of the service used by Facebook to control the ads users see?
10) What is the name of the currency used in Facebook games?
11) What year was the "Like" button introduced?
12) What was the name of the website before it became Facebook?
13) As of 2020, what is the most popular Facebook page?
14) What is the name of the feature which shows a timeline of a user's life on Facebook?
15) What is the name of the feature which allows users to edit their profile pictures on Facebook?
16) What year was Facebook Portals introduced?
17) What is the name of the feature which helps users connect with their friends?
18) What is the name of the feature which helps users create a group on Facebook?
19) What year was Facebook created?
20) What was the name of the feature launched by Facebook which allowed users to send money to other users?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.