Fall is a season of transition. It is the time when the weather changes, leaves change color, and temperatures begin to drop. As summer fades away and winter approaches, fall brings about a time of change and renewal. Fall is also the time when many holidays take place. From Thanksgiving to Halloween, new traditions and activities take place during the season. Whether it's picking apples, going on hay rides, or carving pumpkins, fall is a time of fun and excitement. Explore the fascinating world of fall with this Fall Trivia Template! Test your knowledge and learn more about the season of transition by answering fun, interesting, and challenging questions about fall. Find out how much you know about this special season!
1) How many leaves does a maple tree usually have?
2) What is the time of year when autumn officially begins?
3) What is another name for the Autumnal Equinox?
4) What is the name of the full moon that occurs in the fall?
5) What type of tree sheds its leaves in the fall?
6) On what day of the year does Hanukkah usually occur during the fall?
7) What type of squash is typically used to make pumpkin pie?
8) What does the tradition of "apple bobbing" involve?
9) What type of animal's coat changes colors in the fall?
10) What type of tree has a unique set of three-lobed leaves?
11) What month is Thanksgiving typically celebrated in the US?
12) What type of leaf is typically associated with autumn?
13) How many colors are in a rainbow?
14) What type of gourd can be used to make a traditional Halloween Jack-O-Lantern?
15) What is the name of the windstorm that sometimes occurs during the fall?
16) What type of nut is harvested in the fall?
17) When is World Animal Day celebrated?
18) What type of winter clothing is traditionally made from wool?
19) What type of bird can be seen flocking together in the fall?
20) What color are the pods on a sweetgum tree?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.