Festa Junina, or June Festival, is an annual traditional celebration in Brazil. The Brazilian equivalent to the US's Thanksgiving, Festa Junina celebrates the bounty of the year's harvest and unites the whole country in joyous festivities. Filled with pageantry, dancing, food, and music, Festa Junina is a time-honored tradition that honors the vibrant culture of Brazil. During Festa Junina, towns and cities across Brazil come alive with activity, as people deck their homes with colorful decorations, light bonfires, and put up tents for traditional folk dances. The celebration also includes an array of traditional Brazilian dishes, such as pamonha, a type of corn pudding, and canjica, a type of sweet porridge. So get ready for a fun-filled celebration, and test your knowledge with our Festa Junina trivia template!
1) What is the most important element of Festa Junina?
2) What type of food is commonly eaten during Festa Junina?
3) What is the traditional dance at Festa Junina called?
4) What type of clothing is typically worn at Festa Junina?
5) What type of decorations are typically used at Festa Junina?
6) What type of music is typically played during Festa Junina?
7) What is the traditional drink of Festa Junina?
8) What is the traditional cake of Festa Junina?
9) What type of games are typically played at Festa Junina?
10) What type of items is typically auctioned at Festa Junina?
11) What is the name of the traditional toy made from clay and painted with bright colors found at Festa Junina?
12) Which of these activities is NOT associated with Festa Junina?
13) What type of activities are typically featured at Festa Junina?
14) What type of items are typically sold at Festa Junina?
15) What type of instruments are typically heard at Festa Junina?
16) What is the significance of the Festa Junina bonfires?
17) What type of tradition is commonly observed at Festa Junina?
18) What are the traditional colors of Festa Junina?
19) What type of animals are commonly seen at Festa Junina?
20) What type of food is traditionally served at Festa Junina?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.