Fiji is an archipelago nation in the South Pacific Ocean known for its stunning beaches, friendly locals, and vibrant culture. Encompassing over 300 islands, Fiji is home to some of the world's most stunning natural wonders, from breathtaking coral reefs to lush rainforests. It's also renowned for its traditional sports, such as rugby and cricket, as well as its unique cuisine, which is a mix of Indian, European, and South Pacific influences. Whether you're looking for a relaxing beach holiday or an adventurous exploration, Fiji has something for everyone. So why not test your knowledge with this Fiji trivia template and see how much you know about this amazing island nation?
1) What is the largest island in Fiji?
2) What is the capital of Fiji?
3) What is the main religion in Fiji?
4) Fiji was formerly known as?
5) What is the currency of Fiji?
6) What is the traditional sport of Fiji?
7) What is the main language spoken in Fiji?
8) The population of Fiji is approximately?
9) Where is Fiji located?
10) When was Fiji granted independence?
11) What is the national dish of Fiji?
12) What type of government does Fiji have?
13) How many provinces make up Fiji?
14) What is the main type of agriculture in Fiji?
15) What is the largest industry in Fiji?
16) What is the name of the highest peak in Fiji?
17) What is the average temperature in Fiji?
18) How many Fijian dialects are there?
19) What type of tropical climate does Fiji have?
20) What is the national symbol of Fiji?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.