Welcome to the ultimate food questions trivia challenge! Test your knowledge and get ready to be amazed by a whole range of facts about food. From the humble potato to the exotic durian, this trivia will have something for everyone. Do you know what the most popular cuisine in Japan is? Or if the world record is for eating the most hot dogs in one sitting? Or if there are any places in the world where no native has ever tasted a banana before? All these questions and more will be answered as you take this challenging and fun trivia! So get ready to explore the mouth-watering world of food and start the challenge now!
1) What is the main ingredient in a Philly cheesesteak sandwich?
2) What is the main ingredient in guacamole?
3) What type of food do schnitzels originate from?
4) Which country is Ceviche traditional from?
5) What is the national dish of New Zealand?
6) What type of pastry is spanakopita?
7) What is the main ingredient of a Caesar salad?
8) What type of bean is used in authentic Mexican chili con carne?
9) What science is used to make cheese?
10) What type of soup is made from blended vegetables?
11) What type of leaf is used to wrap sushi?
12) What type of bread is used to make French toast?
13) How many calories are in a glass of orange juice?
14) What is the most popular type of sushi?
15) What type of grain is used to make couscous?
16) What is the main ingredient of miso soup?
17) What type of meat is used to make bolognese sauce?
18) What type of pastry is a croissant?
19) What type of wine is used to make margarita?
20) What type of nut is used to make pesto?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.