Welcome to our food trivia template! This template is full of fun and interesting food trivia questions, perfect for hosting a game night with friends or family. Whether you’re a food connoisseur or just a casual food enthusiast, you’re sure to find something to enjoy in this template. From the history of food to the science behind the ingredients and the art behind the presentation, the questions you’ll find here cover it all. So get ready to break out your knowledge on food and take on the challenge of our food trivia template!
1) Name the fifth most consumed food item in the world?
2) Where did the hamburger originate?
3) What is the most consumed fruit in the world?
4) What is the main ingredient in Sushi?
5) From which tree do olives come from?
6) What is the main ingredient in hummus?
7) What is the main ingredient in pesto?
8) Which dish was invented in Hamburg, Germany?
9) What is the primary dairy product used in cheese making?
10) What is the main ingredient in pasta?
11) What is the main ingredient in Guacamole?
12) Name the most popular breakfast cereal in the United States?
13) Where is the cheeseburger thought to have come from?
14) What is Foie Gras made from?
15) What is the most popular pizza topping in the United States?
16) What is the main ingredient used to make bread?
17) What is another name for a French baguette?
18) What is the primary ingredient used in Potato Chips?
19) What is the main ingredient used to make Noodles?
20) What is the main ingredient used to make Tofu?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.