Welcome to the ultimate football trivia challenge! Test your knowledge and see how much you really know about the beautiful game. We'll be asking you questions from all eras and levels, from local to international, from the pros to the amateurs. Think you know your football, then put your money where your mouth is and let's see how you do. Good luck, and may the best football fan win!
1) What is the minimum number of players for a game of Football?
2) What country hosted the first World Cup in 1930?
3) Who won the 2018 FIFA World Cup?
4) Who is the current president of FIFA?
5) Which player has won the most Ballon d'Or awards?
6) What is the maximum number of substitutions allowed in one game?
7) What is the most goals scored in a single match by one player?
8) In which year was the first soccer ball invented?
9) In which tournament did Diego Maradona score his famous Hand of God goal?
10) Who won the UEFA Euro 2016?
11) What is the most common colour for a soccer ball?
12) How many teams compete in a typical football league?
13) In international football, what is the highest rank a team can obtain?
14) What is the most goals scored by a single player in a FIFA World Cup?
15) What is the most goals scored by a team in a single FIFA World Cup match?
16) What is the minimum age requirement for an official FIFA game?
17) Who is considered to be one of the greatest goalkeepers of all time?
18) What is the maximum number of players that a single team may have on the field during an official match?
19) Which country hosted the 2002 World Cup?
20) Who is often credited as the inventor of the bicycle kick?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.