Welcome to the "For 6th Graders" trivia! Test your knowledge of all things 6th grade related. From math and science to history and literature, you're sure to learn something new. See how much you know about the typical 6th grade curriculum by answering these fun and challenging questions. You may be surprised at what you discover! Get ready to test your sixth grade knowledge. Good luck!
1) What is the capital of Mississippi?
2) What is the boiling point of water?
3) What number is the Roman numeral M?
4) Who wrote the novel To Kill a Mockingbird?
5) What is the national animal of India?
6) What is the main ingredient in guacamole?
7) What is the capital of Latvia?
8) What year did World War II end?
9) What is the smallest ocean in the world?
10) Which type of rock is formed from cooled lava?
11) Who is known as the father of Geometry?
12) How many legs does an insect have?
13) What is the currency of China?
14) What is the coldest planet in our solar system?
15) What type of animal is a dingo?
16) What is the capital of Portugal?
17) What type of mathematics deals with the relationships between lines and angles?
18) What is the atomic symbol for iron?
19) Who wrote the novel The Catcher in the Rye?
20) What is the process in which a plant makes its own food?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.