Welcome middle schoolers! Are you ready to put your knowledge to the test? This trivia template will challenge you with a range of questions, from the everyday to the obscure. You'll be asked to answer questions about history, geography, pop culture, sports and more. So, get ready to show off your skills and have some fun! Who knows? You may even learn something new along the way. Good luck!
1) What year did the Revolutionary War begin?
2) What is the capital of the United States?
3) What type of government does the United States have?
4) What country is south of the United States?
5) Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
6) What type of energy is produced by the burning of fossil fuels?
7) What is the most abundant element in the Earth's atmosphere?
8) How many states are in the United States of America?
9) What does DNA stand for?
10) What is a forest ecosystem made up of?
11) What is the main source of energy for the Earth?
12) What type of organism is a plant?
13) What type of waves are used to transmit cell phone signals?
14) What type of number is a prime number?
15) What is the source of water in a river?
16) What type of matter is a solid?
17) What type of change does the melting of an ice cube represent?
18) What type of feature is a mountain?
19) On which of the following planets does the Earth revolve?
20) What type of triangle has all sides with the same length?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.