Welcome to "Free Games" trivia! Test your knowledge on your favorite free games and earn bragging rights as the ultimate gamer! From classic PC and console titles to popular mobile games, this trivia template will put your gaming expertise to the test. How well do you know titles like Minecraft, Fortnite, and Roblox? Get ready to challenge yourself with questions about gameplay, plots, characters, and more. Prove you're an expert in the gaming world and prove you're the master of free games trivia!
1) What was the first game to use procedural generation?
2) On which console was the game Mario Kart 64 released?
3) In which game do you play as a bald protagonist named Max?
4) What was the original name for the game, now known as Grand Theft Auto 3?
5) In which game was the song “Still Alive” featured?
6) In which game does the protagonist have to collect coins to proceed?
7) In which game can you play as an anthropomorphic hedgehog?
8) In which game is the “gravity gun” featured?
9) Which game was the first to feature a female playable character?
10) In which game is the protagonist trying to stop an alien invasion?
11) In which game can you play as an Asgardian god?
12) In which game are you the head of house Corvo trying to reclaim his throne?
13) In which game can you play as a professional wrestler?
14) In which game do you play as a newspaper photographer?
15) In which game can you build a mine and gather resources?
16) In which game can you play as a space pilot?
17) In which game are you trying to solve mysteries?
18) In which game are you trying to solve puzzles?
19) In which game do you play as a rabbit trying to save your family?
20) In which game do you play as a special agent trying to stop a terrorist group?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.