Fukuoka is the capital of Fukuoka Prefecture in Japan, located on its northern shore. It is the most populous city on the island of Kyushu, and one of Japan's ten largest cities. Home to a population of more than 1.5 million people, Fukuoka is known for its vibrant urban culture and annual festivals. It is also a major transport hub, with several major railway lines passing through the city and a major international airport in its center. Its economy is highly diversified, but its focus is largely on the service sector. The city also has a rich history, with many important sites and monuments from various eras. With its mix of ancient culture and modern amenities, Fukuoka is the perfect destination for tourists looking to experience Japan at its finest. Test your knowledge of Fukuoka with this fun trivia template!
1) What is the capital of Fukuoka Prefecture?
2) In what year was the Fukuoka Prefectural Government established?
3) What is the name of the most populous city in Fukuoka Prefecture?
4) Who is the current governor of Fukuoka Prefecture?
5) What is the population of Fukuoka Prefecture?
6) What is the area of Fukuoka Prefecture?
7) What is Fukuoka's sister city?
8) What is the name of Fukuoka's international airport?
9) In what year did Fukuoka host the Asian Games?
10) What is the name of the baseball team in Fukuoka?
11) What is the hottest temperature ever recorded in Fukuoka?
12) What is the southernmost point of mainland Japan?
13) What is the name of the largest river in Fukuoka?
14) What is the most common type of beer brewed in Fukuoka?
15) What is the primary religion practiced in Fukuoka Prefecture?
16) What is the name of the main island of Fukuoka Prefecture?
17) What is the name of the ferry line that connects Fukuoka to Busan in South Korea?
18) What is the name of the train line that connects Fukuoka to Kumamoto?
19) What is the name of the main shopping center in Fukuoka?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.